Welcome Members Request Thread

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2022
Any suggestion that can be made in order to improve the page will be welcome. Both new categories to create new topics for discussion, as ideas for possible future events or anything else you may think of, would be of great help to us.

• Love
Reactions: Dreamer

Dreamer

Jul 16, 2022
I have a marketing proposal that can add up to 500 active members, we will organize a bounty campaign in the Bitcointalk forum and a writing competition in the ReadCash blog, these two strategies will bring more active members to this forum than we expected. I am a bounty manager and already managed many campaigns for different projects, here is my active campaign for the PanKUKU project, and here is my Telegram Group.

Personal TG account, @dreamer75

Crypt0xPaladin

Sep 6, 2022
digitalassets.review
I think the navigation needs some improvement.
On home page if you click "Promote Your Project" it seems like you can click on each project but it doesn't do anything.
Also how do I promote a project? There doesn't seem to be a new project button.
How do I start a new thread?
Is there a manual for new people?

Modden_Management

Administrator
Jun 26, 2022
I think the navigation needs some improvement.
On home page if you click "Promote Your Project" it seems like you can click on each project but it doesn't do anything.
Also how do I promote a project? There doesn't seem to be a new project button.
How do I start a new thread?
Is there a manual for new people?
Hello! We sent an announcement to inform about that. To avoid scammers, is necessary to contact us to promote your project. We will add your space.

jerold123

Jul 13, 2022
Please add a subdomain (bookmarkable) page for the forum. And change the navigation after viewing a post to go back to that subdomain. It's cumbersome to constantly have to scroll down on the page to see the forum. New users may not even know it's there.

Reactions: Crypt0xPaladin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2022
We are working on exactly this, we will show progress shortly. Thanks for the feedback, you're absolutely right.