https://criptopeople.es/

Towers

Jun 20, 2022
Sometimes we can mistakenly think that training is a waste of time and money. But nothing could be more untrue.

In general, training is crucial to save time and money, but particularly in the investment world, the act of investing without any training can lead to huge financial losses.

There are many factors that can make us lose money; from not protecting ourselves adequately from possible cyber-attacks and theft of our assets , to a bad choice of exchange or even making a mistake when configuring a type of buy or sell order.

In addition, the trading world is a very lonely world and as social human beings that we are, most of us find it beneficial to have a community or a group where we can share and expose our points of view. The growth of the individual also depends on the person's environment.

In CriptoPeople we want to help you with all of this, our goal is to create a community of people who are enthusiastic about the world of trading and investments, where we can grow together.

Through our trainings you will get:​
  • Understand the main exchange houses and operate in them with ease.​
  • Identify and interpret market cycles.​
  • Understand and technically analyze the assets of different markets, both stock markets and cryptocurrencies.​
  • Create a diversified investment plan.​
  • Apply knowledge of risk management in your operations.​
  • Work in an orderly and systematic way.​
  • Time and emotion management.​
Join us to start building the path to your financial freedom!!

Tell me and I will forget. Show me and maybe I will remember. Make me a participant and I will learn.
"Benjamin Franklin"

Modden_Management

Administrator
Jun 26, 2022
Great project. I love knowing that there are projects like this dedicated to providing knowledge to other users and making this world more accessible to everyone. We are going to enable a space where people can upload their analysis, it will be a pleasure to see your reports there.

Reactions: Towers

Towers

Jun 20, 2022
Today I would like to share an analysis of BTC that I did some time ago. The aim is not to prove that the analysis went right or wrong, or to be right or wrong. That's not what trading should be about.

The aim is to show that you can do a Technical Analysis following guidelines that can be parameterised with some degree of success in different scenarios.

So, in my opinion, the real power of technical analysis lies in the capability we can have to always study both sides of the equation, and to adequately weigh and prepare for any possible scenario.

Of course it is a task with a certain degree of complexity that we are not going to achieve on the first day, but with practice, better results are gradually achieved.
(I am still learning day by day, and I don't think I will ever stop).

1668950481971.png

This information should not be taken as financial advice or investment recommendations. All investments and trading involve risk and it is the responsibility of each individual to do his or her own research before making an investment decision.

Visit us: CriptoPeople LinkTree

Reactions: MaGnific

Towers

Jun 20, 2022
Short Term Analysis BTC 11/23/22

Today we will work on a short term analysis of BTC by levels.
Temporality of the chart: 4h

We have proposed a possible descending channel pattern, on the chart we have identified the area of maximum resistance for this intermediate intraday timeframe move.

If the price manages to break through the Golden Pocket area (identified on the chart), then the probabilities for a short-term bullish move will be higher.

If the price is rejected in this area, then with high probabilities it will retest the support (identified on the chart).

1669200395140.png

This information should not be taken as financial advice or investment recommendations. All investments and trading involve risk and it is the responsibility of each individual to do his or her own research before making an investment decision.

Visit us: CriptoPeople LinkTree