General Discussion Channel

jerold123

Jul 13, 2022
On 11/6, Modden_Management said (in Discord): "In the following collateral we permanently close ihost."

Is that still happening? I have not seen anything else announced about it and see no warnings anywhere saying we need to move coins out of ihostmn shared service. Just need to know what to do with my extra coins.

Modden_Management

Administrator
Jun 26, 2022
On 11/6, Modden_Management said (in Discord): "In the following collateral we permanently close ihost."

Is that still happening? I have not seen anything else announced about it and see no warnings anywhere saying we need to move coins out of ihostmn shared service. Just need to know what to do with my extra coins.
Yes. Next friday (November 18th) we will close ihost.

duno

Jul 3, 2022
How has everyone gone with the collateral change? Should be more consistent without ihost tbh

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2022
How has everyone gone with the collateral change? Should be more consistent without ihost tbh
Well, we have 80 enabled masternodes 9 hours after the collateral change so looks very nice!

Modden_Management

Administrator
Jun 26, 2022
SAFETY FIRST!!

Looking at the market conditions and the latest events, the Modden team recommends do not keep your money (FIAT/crypto) in any exchange. The risk of default is increasing in recent days and it is best to keep our funds in a ledger or any safe place. Additionally, we are working on offering a hedging service to cover both MDDN positions and any other asset you have in your portfolio. If you are interested you can contact me directly.
Thank you very much.

Reactions: duno

Modden_Management

Administrator
Jun 26, 2022
Changes in the company structure of Modden tech, ltd.

The Modden team makes official the integration within our company of two large projects such as Criptopeople and Wallacoin.

1) In the case of Criptopeople, Modden team is working on the creation of an academy "Modden Academy" where we will offer training courses and will have workshops for projects development and an innovation center. It is important to note that MDDN will be the main payment method of our academy to strengthen its use. Criptopeople is a project made up of great professionals with a long history in the field of training and experts in cryptocurrencies and everything related to this world.

2) Regarding Wallacoin, the market situation has allowed us to carry out this great acquisition, not only because of the great value that we see in its project, but also because of the human capital that is incorporated into our team, because part of walla team will work with us and they will be responsible for the online store. We liked Wallacoin from the beginning and we understand that it offers a service from which we can get a lot of value by adding MDDN as a payment method for online purchases.

Inform that a merger of the walla and MDDN coins will take place following the exchange of 5 wallas = 1 MDDN. All users who have walla coins should contact me or Cronus (responsible for Wallacoin) to swap the coins. Please, contact us before December 11 because on the 12th the blockchain of wallacoin will finish and no more swaps will take place.

We understand these movements as a very important strategic point for everything that is to come in our company and we want to thank the facilities that we have had throughout the negotiation and highlight the importance of the great value of the human capital that we incorporate into the team above any other stuff.

Modden team.

Modden_Management

Administrator
Jun 26, 2022
Hello fam!

Thank you very much to all of you who are supporting us with the creation of the new "Modden Academy", we will be giving more details soon.

We have received several questions about the management and operation of the academy, and I take advantage of this statement to inform that @CripTowers (CEO of Criptopeople) will be the head of the area of educational training and academic management and you can transfer all your questions about the courses to him.

I hope you will be very supportive of the cryptopeople project and together we will make our communities grow and will create great synergy with this new partnership. https://discord.gg/PVU63tdR6Y

Keep growing!